We are still operating! - See all information about shipments.Reduced delivery charges over 200 €
9.50 €/ btl 0.37 L
Details for Valdespino Manzanilla Deliciosa en Rama (0.37 L)
Seafood / Iberian ham / Aperitifs
- Climate:Mediterranean with atlantic influence
- Clarification and filtration:Unfiltered
- ViewDeep yellow
- Bouquet:White flowers / Apple / Camomile tea / Toasted almonds / Saline
- Mouth:Dry / Characterful / Mineral / Sharp
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 7º C and 9º C
Xeres da pasto
Uno Xeres bilanciato: non eccessivamente "abboccato" e non troppo amaro in fine gusto. Preferibile in accompagnamento a formaggi piuttosto che come aperitivo. Consigliato.
Valdespino (Grupo Estévez)
Valdespino is one of the oldest Sherry firms and owns one of Jerez's most select plots, Macharnudo Alto - emblematic vineyards that this winery has been cultivating for centuries. Known for its traditional style, it is one of the few that carries out production following the classic system of fermentation in butt, with biological ageing taking place under a film of yeast. In 1999, Valdespino was incorporated into the Estevez Group along with Bodegas José Estévez and Bodegas...