€26.50/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Trus Reserva 2015
Bottle size and vintage
Finca wine made with Tinta Fina from a single plot (La Cruz) in the highest areas of Ribera del Duero. The manual harvest gives way to prolonged and intense macerations, and a aging of 16 months in French oak barrels. Later maturation in wooden tub for its perfect assembly. We are facing a very complex and intense wine in each and every one of the tasting phases.
It is bright and clean, cherry red. The aromas of red fruit give way to soft toast and spices. In the mouth it is direct and alive, but tamed by its long aging in barrel and bottle.
A reserve of Ribera as always. Tamed by its long aging in barrel and bottle.
Cured cheeses / Suckling lamb / Chops / Casseroles / Game
- Climate:Mediterranean with continental influence
- ViewPicota cherry red / Dark / Deep / Dense
- Bouquet:Red fruit / Spicy notes / Toasty notes / Smoky notes / Black fruit / Pepper / Fruit aromas / Dried fruit and nuts / Clove
- Mouth:Elegant / Complex / Spicy notes / Ripe tannins / Long finish / Fruit notes / Lactic notes / Rounded / Fine / Balsamic notes / Robust
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 16ºC and 17ºC