€ 19.60/ btl 0.75 L
Details for El Outsider 2018
Bottle size and vintage
The Outsider is a fresh garnacha wine, faster consumed, worked in damajuanas and with an extraordinary varietal profile.
In the words of Carlos Mazo, its author: "We do not know how to define El Outsider. Perhaps it is the worst we do, the most astringent and unbalanced, the greenest, or over-mature ... or simply and simply the best. We wanted to make a wine. We keep it in glass jugs because we did not find a better place, and since then we have not found a better place, and when we went to bottle it, we thought that if we added sulphurous, we would stir the most murky part that was already at the bottom of the juanajuana so no we add it. It's called like that, like a song by our favorite singer Angel Stanich, and the label is inspired by one of his EP"
The Outsider is a tribute to the friends who get together and have some rods, or some wines, (or some flat) and if you hurry me, they get together and make wine.
- Climate:Atlantic with mediterranean influence
- ViewPicota cherry red / Crimson red
- Bouquet:Graphite / Black fruit / Blackberries / Liquorice
- Mouth:Fresh / Good acidity / Expressive tannins
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 14ºC and 16ºC
- Drinking and storing:Drink now or keep until 2021