€8.95/ btl 0.75 L
Other customers also bought
Details for Tobelos Blanco Fermentado en Barrica 2017
Bottle size and vintage
Made with 90% Viura and 10% Sauvignon Blanc, originating from two vineyards with an average age of more than 80 years old that are located in the towns of Briñas and San Vicente de la Sonsierra. The Tobelos white is a fruity wine, displaying citrus touches on the clean and intense nose, while being balanced and flavoursome on the palate. A white slightly fermented in barrel, with the wood well worked, and very satisfying on the palate.
Fermented in fine grain new French oak barrels and aged on its lees for 6 months.
Rice dishes / White meats / Fish / Foie gras
- Vine age:85 years
- Vinification material:Wood / Concrete
- Ageing period:Between 5 and 6 months
- Barrel age:New
- Type of wood:French oak
- ViewStraw yellow / Steely glints
- Bouquet:White flowers / Complex / Sweet spices / Peach / Apple / Pear / Fruit aromas / Floral scents / Grapefruit
- Mouth:Balanced / Spicy notes / Fresh / Flavoursome / Intense / Fruit-forward / With volume
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 8ºC and 10ºC
Infatti la qualità prezzo ne aumenta la bontà, fruttato agrumato, di buon corpo, e con un gusto armonico, un fermentato in barrique di rovere
Tobelos Bodegas y Viñedos
The Tobelos winery, known in the beginning as La Encina, is the handiwork of Ricardo Reinoso, who has been principally behind it. At the end of the 1990s, after a large amount of experience running several Rioja wineries, he decided to start up his own project with the concept in mind of a winery that would combine classicism and modernity, as well as tradition and avant-gardism. Making a complete break from the classic style bodega in its construction, the building is locat...