€ 45.00/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Quod Superius 2013
Bottle size and vintage
Each variety is aged separately for at least 20 months in American and French oak barrels. After blending, the wine is aged for a further 10 months at least in French oak barrels.
- Vinification material:Wood
- Ageing period:30 months
- Type of wood:American and french oak
- ViewPicota cherry red / Opaque / Intense
- Bouquet:Complex / Ripe red fruit / Elegant / Powerful / Fruit aromas / Oak wood
- Mouth:Silky / Ripe tannins / Long finish / Velvety / Dense / Harmonious / Well-integrated wood
- Optimum serving temperature:18ºC
Bodegas Hispano-Suizas is the personal project of Marc Grin (wine producer and business director), Pablo Ossorio (oenologist) and Rafael Navarro (winemaker). Three friends with considerable experience in the wine world who one day decided to join forces and put their efforts into their own business and work towards an ambitious goal: to create comprehensible and affordable masterpieces. Our opinion: Well done! Whenever released, they have been amazing to say the least. They ...