€6.50/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Protos Verdejo 2019
Bottle size and vintage
A fresh, fruit-forward Verdejo that serves to round off their range of top-notch reds from the Ribera del Duero.
Pasta dishes / Soft cheeses / Rice with fish / Salads with soft cheese / Vegetable quiche / Scallops
- Vine age:Between 15 and 25 years
- ViewBright / Straw yellow / Clean / Greenish glints
- Bouquet:Higly aromatic / Fine / Balsamic notes / Fennel / Tropical fruits / Newly-mown grass
- Mouth:Structured / Persistent / Fresh / Dry / With body / Good acidity / Rounded / Slightly bitter
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 6ºC and 8ºC
This is a taste of summer Spain. One of our favourites. That's why we hate Brexit and the prospect it brings.by: Patrick Day (13/08/2020) - Vintage 2019
Protos is now the benchmark to which I judge Verdejos. A clean crisp tasty wine that drinks well and is great value for money.by: RobS (07/02/2020) - Vintage 2019
Sunshine in a glass.
A great all rounder. Simple and straightforward, no layers of complexity, just a really refreshing glass of wine especially in the sun!by: R. Santos (14/10/2020) - Vintage 2019
Uma boa escolha. Um vinho gastronómico. Ou simplesmente disfrutar. Voltaria a comprar.by: Bon vivant (10/10/2020) - Vintage 2019
Agradable sabor...fresco al paladar. Inolvidable. Conveniente repetir