€22.20/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Maison de la Chapelle Irancy 2017
Bottle size and vintage
Maison de la Chapelle is inspired by the Maisons that perpetuate the prestige of Burgundy wines, but also the Rhone, Bordeaux ... of the most beautiful denominations in France.
Presenting an intense ruby color, with black fruit nose and herbaceous notes. In the mouth it has a pleasant texture with a tannin still tight, but also deep. Good aging potential.
- Vine age:Between 30 and 50 years
- Clarification and filtration:Bottled unfined and unfiltered
- ViewRuby red
- Bouquet:Black fruit / Herbaceous notes
- Mouth:Persistent / Expressive tannins / Profound / deep
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 15ºC and 17ºC