£13.10/ 0.75 L btl
Details for La Charmeuse de Gaudou 2018
Alcohol content i
Bottle size and vintage
La Charmeuse de Gaudou, as its name suggests, it has been able to seduce the customers of Château de Gaudou for over a hundred years thanks to this sweet aroma of honey which makes it rare, delicate and charming.
Flamboyant straw dress that illuminates the glass with its sparkling reflections. The complex bouquet opening onto caramel, pineapple and floral aromas, surrounded by honey. As of the attack, an association of aromas is diffused in the palate: pineapple, peach syrup and apricot. Pleasant finish with a delicious note of honey.
Aperitifs / Dried fruit and nuts / Foie gras
- Soil:Clay / Gravel surface
- Climate:Atlantic with continental influence
- ViewBright / Straw yellow
- Bouquet:Floral notes / Caramel / Pineapple / Honey
- Mouth:Fruit-forward / Honey / Pleasant finish
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 12ºC and 14ºC
- Drinking and storing:Drink now or keep until 2025