£39.25/ 0.75 L btl
Wine Els Cirerets 2018
|Type||Red Wine Crianza|
|Alcohol content i||15.5%|
|Bottle size and vintage||0.75 L - 2018|
Produced, with Michel Tardieu acting as consultant, from 15 year-old Garnacha and century-old Cariñena vines, grown on slate soils at altitudes ranging between 450 and 650 metres.
Aged for 16 months in new (30%) and one year-old (70%) French oak barrels.
Red meats / White meats / Fish / Meat casseroles / Vegetable casseroles / Roasts
- Vinification material:Wood
- Ageing period:14 months
- Barrel age:New and one wine
- Type of wood:French oak
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 16ºC and 18ºC
- ViewRipe picota cherry red / Dark / Ruby-red rim
- Bouquet:Fruit aromas / Red fruit / Floral scents / Mineral notes / Balsamic notes
- Mouth:Elegant / Fresh / Fruit notes / Floral notes / Well-integrated tannins / Long / Persistent
Muy gustoso. Sabor amplio y profundo en boca. Idealmente con carnes o con un buen jamon serrano al aperitivo. Okby: miguel (28/09/2020) - Vintage 2017
Gran vino y bodega espectacular. Vino con cuerpo y untuoso
Wine from Bodegas Mas Alta
Mas Alta was founded in the village of La Vilella Alta at the end of the nineties (1999) by two Belgian families (Lambrecht and Vanhoutte), with the technical assistance of Michel Tardieu, the eminent French oenologist. They were neither the first nor will they be the last to come over from other countries and establish themselves in this highly-esteemed Catalan region, enthralled by the exceptional nature of this terroir. Although typically Priorat, Mas Alta wines have always...