€9.50/ btl 0.75 L
Details for El Coto 875m Fermentado en Barrica 2019
Bottle size and vintage
The El Coto 875m Fermentado en Barrica wine should be included among the most popular style of white wines being produced recently, although it is made solely from Chardonnay. A wise blend of high-altitude vineyards (875m) and ageing in untoasted wood produces an irresistible result.
Seafood / Oily fish / Fish stew / Foie gras / Juicy rice dishes
- Climate:Atlantic with continental influence
- ViewBright / Straw yellow / Clean
- Bouquet:Spicy notes / Complex / Tropical fruit / Vanilla / Pineapple / Fruit aromas / Floral scents / Oak wood
- Mouth:Balanced / Complex / Unctuous / Fine / Oily / Delicate
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 10ºC and 12ºC
El Coto de Rioja
The El Coto de Rioja winery was founded in 1970 by a group of wine experts, with the first vintage released onto the market in 1975. Since then, the winery has grown in size, due to its readiness for investing in new facilities and an expansion in the area covered by its vineyards. It has also grown in stature, due to its renowned wine-making expertise. Over the years, this has resulted in fame and widespread recognition of its brands not only in Spain but in as many as 50 ot...