£10.75/ 0.75 L btl
Wine Vignerons de Buzet Petit Baron Blanc 2020
|Alcohol content i||13.0%|
|Bottle size and vintage||0.75 L - 2020|
Petit Baron blanc is a dry white wine from Buzet with fruit and lightness. It ages on lees, fully protected from the air in stainless steel tanks before being bottled in the cellar. Sulfites are not added to the must before fermentation.
With a beautiful pale yellow top with green highlights, this Petit Baron offers a fresh and intense nose, with notes of exotic fruits and citrus characteristic of sauvignon. While it remains fresh and alive, the palate is full, with a good volume that comes from a ripe semillon.
Cheeses / Seafood / Any type of fish
- Vinification material:Stainless steel
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 8ºC and 10ºC
- ViewClear / Greenish glints
- Bouquet:Fresh / Exotic fruit / Citrus fruits
- Mouth:Lively / Full / Good volume