€ 9.40/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Vignerons de Buzet Baron D'Ardeuil 2016
Bottle size and vintage
Baron d'Ardeuil is the emblematic wine of the Vignerons de Buzet! Legend has it that Baron d'Ardeuil is a brave knight from the lands of Buzet ... he is just a legend ... But we are sure that Baron d'Ardeuil is a historic wine from AOC Buzet!
An intensely dark color, with purple reflections. A nose that opens with notes of black fruit, such as blackcurrant and blackberry. There are finely woody, vanilla and elegantly smoky notes. The palate is broad in attack. The structure is elegant, accompanied by fine and silky tannins. Pleasant volume on the palate and a pleasant fruit length.
Cheeses / White meats / Magret of duck / Cooked pork products
- ViewDark / Mauve / Intense
- Bouquet:Wood / Blackberries / Vanilla / Cassis / Ripe black fruit / Smoke
- Mouth:Structured / Fruit-forward / Long finish / Full / Silky tannins
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 16ºC and 17ºC
- Drinking and storing:Drink now or keep until 2021