€ 13.50/ btl 0.75 L
(€ 12.83 x6)
Details for Ramos Pinto Porto Tawny
Cheeses / Aperitifs / Not very sweet desserts / Smoked salmon
- Vinification material:Wood
- Ageing period:36 months
- Barrel age:Used
- ViewRuby red / Brick-red rim
- Bouquet:Cherries / Plums / Dried fruit and nuts
- Mouth:Smooth / Warm / Delicate / Light
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 16ºC and 18ºC
- Decanting:Decanting isn't required
Rich and Smooth
It's a good drop. Smooth and not too syrupy. It has the darkness a port wants but with nutty and spiced undertones. Recommended.
Ramos Pinto is a house with considerable history, featuring among Oporto's most well-known names, an early major benchmark in quality bottled wine. Founded in 1880 by Adriano Ramos Pinto, it became notable at first due to its significant inroad into the Brazilian market at the beginning of the 20th Century, which quickly extended into the whole of South America, Portugal and Europe. Its history has always been marked by a forward-looking strategy, continual research and a spe...