€ 8.95/ btl 0.75 L
(€ 8.06 x6)
Details for Proelio Crianza 2016
Bottle size and vintage
Combination of different Tempranillo and Garnacha terroirs distributed by Clavijo, San Vicente de la Sonsierra, Briones and Haro on soils of different types, from light silt-sandy and calcareous soils to alluvial soils. Selected vintage. Each plot is vinified separately adjusting the elaboration to the need of each plot. Very clean and bright ruby red wine with violet shades. It is very elegant and fresh on the nose, with aromas of berries, flowers and spices. Complex in the mouth and with the wood very well integrated. The perfect combination of renewed tradition, modernity and personality. It exposes the perfect combination of renewed tradition, modernity and personality. Fruit and enveloping aging that marks the new road of La Rioja.
Cooked sausages / Roasts / Fish / Pasta with bolognese sauce / Mild cheeses / Casseroles
- Vine age:60 years
- Soil:Limestone / Silt / Sand / Alluvial
- Climate:Mediterranean with atlantic influence
- ViewBright / Clean / Ruby red / Violet glints
- Bouquet:Sweet spices / Cocoa / Elegant / Fresh / Fruit aromas / Floral scents / Fruits of the forest
- Mouth:Complex / Toasty notes / Good acidity / Fruit-forward / Well-integrated wood / With personality
- Optimum serving temperature:16ºC
Bodegas Proelio is a modern, dynamic and avant-garde winery of DOCa Rioja. And all in a space marked by elegance and the purest tradition, which is the best guarantee of the highest quality. Bodegas Proelio is based on three basic pillars: the varieties they use to make their wines; its own vineyards at almost 800 meters altitude; and its unique orientation to the north. It is their way of guaranteeing the grape's varietal character, its freshness and its acidity. These three...