€ 25.00/ btl 0.75 L
(€ 22.92 x12)
Details for Mayor de Ondarre Reserva Especial 2015
Bottle size and vintage
NOTE: Bottled without prior clarification or tartaric stabilisation, which may result in some precipitation occurring which in no way affects its organoleptic characteristics. It is therefore advisable to decant the wine before serving.
Aged for 20 months in French and American oak barrels. Subsequent repose in bottle for a further 18 months.
- Clarification and filtration:Bottled unfined and unfiltered
- ViewPicota cherry red / Dark / Iodine-coloured glints
- Bouquet:Spicy notes / Complex / Smoky notes / Fruit aromas
- Mouth:Fruit-forward / Long / With body / Intense / Concentrated
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 16ºC and 18ºC
Rioja de alta calidad y buen paladar suave conservando todo el sabor de un buen rioja agradecido con cualquier comida
Bodegas Ondarre, founded in 1986, belongs to the Grupo Bodegas Olarra, a winery group which also incorporates Bodegas Olarra (Rioja Qual. D.O) and Bodegas y Viñedos Casa del Valle (Vinos de la Tierra de Castilla). Located in the town of Viana, they exclusively make Reservas, barrel-fermented white and Cavas, with a limited production capacity. They employ the most up-to-date technology available in their wine-making. For ageing they use American and French oak barrels. The...