€ 12.50/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Mas Amiel Vertigo Blanc 2019
Bottle size and vintage
This Mas Amiel Vertigo White comes from a selection of young plots of shale slopes, exposed to the southwest in the Mas de las Fredes sector.
This fresh and crispy white carries with it all the energy of its grape varieties. Skillfully vinified with pure respect for the fruit, this Vertigo Blanc offers a perfect symbiosis between flavors of white pulp fruit and a completely natural freshness driven by its terroir of schists.A bright and invigorating white!
Seafood / Salads / Grilled fish
- Vine age:Between 5 and 20 years
- Climate:Mediterranean with continental influence
- Yields:Medium yields
- Vinification material:Stainless steel
- ViewGreenish glints / Luminous
- Bouquet:White fruit / Vine blossom / Acacia blossom
- Mouth:Citrus notes / Long finish / Fruit-forward / Refreshing / Mineral
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 8ºC and 10ºC