Details for Château Martet Vignes de Compostelles St Foy 2018
Bottle size and vintage
Château Martet Vignes de Compostelles is a white wine made from a mixture of white semillon, sauvignon blanc but also gray and muscadelle. Harvest and exclusive transport of the grapes in boxes.
Pre-fermentation of the skin overnight, then gentle pressure in a pneumatic press and then rest for approximately 24 hours. Winemaking is carried out at a constant temperature of 18 ° in stainless steel tanks. The wine ages for 2 to 3 months with fine lees.
In sight, a very pale yellow shade with green highlights. On the nose, it emits intense floral aromas and on the palate a developed fruitiness, a very delicate delicacy, which ends with an impression of exotic fruits. Drink young to appreciate its charm.
Crustaceans / Aperitifs / Fish
- Climate:Oceanic climate
- Yields:Medium yields
- Vinification material:Stainless steel
- Ageing period:Between 2 and 3 months
- ViewGreenish glints / Pale yellow
- Bouquet:Floral notes / Tropical fruit / Pineapple / Lychee
- Mouth:Fruit-forward / Full-bodied / Mineral
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 8ºC and 10ºC