€17.15/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Arcane XV Le Diable 2015
Bottle size and vintage
Arcane XV Le Diable is a blend of 100% old Mourvèdres (some over a hundred years old), selected for their exceptional concentration of mineral salts in various parcels of Vaucluse.
Selection based on the concentration of mineral salts. Manual harvest with partial de-stemming. Pre-fermentation cold maceration for three weeks to promote the diffusion of aromatic compounds and polyphenols and avoid the extraction of herbaceous tannins. - Aging: 30% in new Stockinger Austrian oak barrels, ultra low roast, 70% in small concrete vats.
Cheeses / Grilled meat / Roasted duck / Roast lamb
- Vinification material:Wood / Concrete
- Type of wood:Austrian and german oak
- ViewPurplish glints / Intense red
- Bouquet:Sweet spices / Black fruit / Shrubland
- Mouth:Balanced / Elegant / Pleasant tannins
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 15ºC and 17ºC
- Drinking and storing:Drink now or keep until 2025