€ 18.95/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Gran Autòcton Blanc 2017
Bottle size and vintage
- Vine age:Between 50 and 90 years
- Vinification material:Wood / Amphoras
- Ageing period:10 months
- Type of wood:French oak
- ViewStraw yellow
- Bouquet:Spicy notes / Toasty notes / Expressive / Dry grass
- Mouth:Long / With body / Oily / Cremoso
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 9ºC and 11ºC
Like a really good Sauvignon Blanc
High toned, with a hint of honey to soften the grapefruit. I really enjoyed it.
Autòcton Celler is the third project of the young Albert Jané after consolidating Acustic and Ritme (In Montsant and Priorat). Old autochthonous vines of sumoll, xarel·lo vermell, xarel·lo, malvasía de sitges, subirat parent ... in a Catalan farmhouse 16th century, magical place full of history and emotions ... in the mountain valley of El Montmell. This vital project was born as a vindication and dignification of the native varieties of the area planted near the Mediterra...