€ 35.95/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Castaño Casa Cisca 2015
Bottle size and vintage
An intense wine, made from old vines aged around 40 years old. They are planted on dry, stony ground at an altitude of 800 metres, in a plot of land called “Las Gruesas.”
An intense dark cherry colour, on the nose it displays candied aromas of black fruit, cinnamon and vanilla. It is very pleasant, powerful and well-structured on the palate.
Aged for 12 months in American oak barrels.
Game dishes / Poultry / Spicy dishes / Roast lamb / Roast suckling pig
- Vine age:60 years
- Climate:Mediterranean with continental influence
- Yields:Low yields
- Ageing period:16 months
- Type of wood:French and american oak
- ViewPicota cherry red / Intense
- Bouquet:Sweet spices / Cinnamon / Vanilla / Candied fruit / Fruit aromas / Jammy black fruit
- Mouth:Powerful / Structured / Pleasant
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 16ºC and 18ºC