€ 55.50/ btl 0.75 L
Details for De Sousa Brut Rosé
Sousa Brut Rosé is an assembly pink, but of very special composition since it comes in 90% chardonnay and 10% pinot noir.
The grapes of the Chardonnay vineyards, selected for their freshness, vivacity, energy and finesse, come from the town of Grauves and those of Pinot Noir, which provide an aroma of small red fruits (strawberry, raspberry), from the town of Aÿ.
Fruit cakes / Strawberries
- ViewSalmon / Orangey glints
- Bouquet:Red fruit / Floral notes / Apple
- Mouth:Balanced / Fresh / Fruit-forward / Crunchy
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 8ºC and 10ºC
- Drinking and storing:Drink now or keep until 2024