€16.25/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Jourdan & Pichard Chinon Les 3 Quartiers 2015
Bottle size and vintage
Les 3 Quartiers is 100% Cabernet Franc, from 3 plots of old vines over 50 years old, in clay-siliceous soil made through biodynamics.
A bright red color with purple reflections. A fine and delicate nose of red fruits with notes of vanilla. A very round and fleshy attack on the palate with fine-grained tannins. Fruity and slightly woody aromas in a velvety and fresh finish.
Cheeses / Red meats / Game stews
- Vine age:Between 35 and 50 years
- Soil:Clay / Silica
- Climate:Oceanic climate
- Yields:Moderate yields
- ViewBright / Purplish glints / Cherry red
- Bouquet:Red fruit / Fine / Vanilla
- Mouth:Fruit-forward / Rounded / Enveloping tannins / Warm finish
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 14ºC and 15ºC
- Drinking and storing:Drink now or keep until 2025