£22.80/ 0.75 L btl
Details for Domaine la Barroche Liberty 2016
Alcohol content i
Bottle size and vintage
The promise of a purely pleasurable experience.
Two winemaking friends, searching for the intrinsic qualities of the terroir, have produced a wine that is as bohemian as it is earthy, with unexpected virtues. Liberty by La Barroche is a full-bodied wine with good structure, character and tight tannins. Its aromas are reminiscent of juicy, black raspberries, violets and peppery herbs. It is mellow, yet has good acidity and elegant minerality. Liberty by La Barroche is a gastronomic wine with an ageing potential of several decades.
- Climate:Mediterranean with continental influence
- Clarification and filtration:Unfiltered
- ViewCherry red
- Bouquet:Violets / Raspberry / Mountain herbs
- Mouth:Long / Juicy / Concentrated / Medium-bodied
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 15ºC and 17ºC