€15.35/ btl 0.75 L
Other customers also bought
Details for Domaine Bertrand Les Petits Bois 2018
Bottle size and vintage
This vineyard does not take its name from a city, but from a 15th century windmill. Present in the departments of Saône et Loire and Rhône and in the municipalities of Romanèche Thorins and Chénas, at an average altitude of 200 m. Structured and complex, Moulin-à-Vent is the wine chosen par excellence, up to 10 years depending on the vintage. Anchored in a soil composed of crumbly pink granite, rich in manganese undoubtedly at the origin of its characteristics, Moulin-à-vent is an intense and tannic wine. With age, it tends to "pinch", approaching Burgundy wines.
Cuvée fleshy, dense but all in roundness, associating the aromas of small black fruits, black currants and red fruits with stones, cherry, cherry.
- Vinification material:Concrete
- ViewClean / Cherry red
- Bouquet:Fruit notes / Fruity
- Mouth:Long finish / Fruit-forward / Elegant tannins / Generous
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 13ºC and 15ºC
- Drinking and storing:Drink now or keep until 2026