€21.25/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Château Vieux Cardinal Lafaurie 2016
Bottle size and vintage
Château Vieux Cardinal Lafaurie is a wine with delicacy and harmony, with a beautiful deep robe, a fine and precise nose with notes of weeds and dried flowers. His superb mouth seems feminine and remarkably sweet. This very promising wine can be enjoyed now.
A great terroir, close to its famous neighbor, for a wine of great delicacy and a wonderful aptitude for aging.
Hard cheese / Cannelloni / Game birds / Roasted poultry
- Vine age:Between 30 and 50 years
- Soil:Sand / Clay silt
- Climate:Oceanic climate
- View mulberry red
- Bouquet:Black fruit / Chocolate / Tertiary aromas
- Mouth:Elegant / Fine / Well-integrated tannins
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 16ºC and 18ºC
- Drinking and storing:Drink now or keep until 2026