£106.40/ 0.75 L btl
Details for Shafer Cabernet Sauvignon One Point Five 2016
Alcohol content i
Bottle size and vintage
Shafer Cabernet Sauvignon One Point Five owes its name to the fact that most wineries or family businesses have their second-generation history: a first generation that gives the reins to a second. In Shafer things happened differently, John and Doug were together in this from the beginning and learned the business side by side. They coined the term " one point five" to differentiate theirs from a traditional second generation story.
Considered one of the best cabernet sauvignon in Napa Valley in its price range.
Red meats / T-bone steak
- Ageing period:Between 18 and 20 months
- Barrel age:New
- Type of wood:French oak
- ViewPicota cherry red
- Bouquet:Cherries / Redcurrants / Black tea / Mountain herbs
- Mouth:Persistent / Ripe tannins / Dry / Rounded
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 15ºC and 17ºC
- Decanting:Aeration is recommended
- Drinking and storing:Drink now or keep until 2027