€ 19.30/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Queulat Gran Reserva 2017
Bottle size and vintage
Cheeses / Red meats / Mushrooms / Spiced dishes
- Soil:Granit / Stony
- Ageing period:12 months
- Barrel age:New, second and third year
- Type of wood:French and american oak
- ViewGarnet rim / Cherry red
- Bouquet:Ripe fruit / Ripe red fruit / Coffee / Tobacco / Chocolate / Spices
- Mouth:Balanced / Structured / Velvety tannins / Voluminous
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 16ºC and 18ºC
- Decanting:Aeration is recommended
El ensamblaje de la uva Carmenére con la Syrah potencia el sabor tanto en boca como el retrogusto posterior. Y no es caro. Merece la pena.
The Ventisquero winery started out its life in the Maipo valley in Chile in 2000 under the leadership of oenologist Felipe Tosso. Their first wines were made there and three years later the winery expanded to include vineyards in the Casablanca valley and the prestigious Apalta valley, which would soon become home to some of the top wines from the Viña Ventisquero brand. The winery's young but experienced team have always aimed to show the diversity of local landscapes thr...