€62.56/ btl 0.75 L
Details for Hacienda Solano Finca Cascorrales 2016
Bottle size and vintage
Hacienda Solano Finca Cascorrales 2016 is an exclusive place wine from a farm with the same name of centuries-old vines and gravelly and clay soils, facts that give the wine a greater concentration and structure.
Made by the Cubillo brothers who have known how to get the full potential of one of the coldest and highest altitude areas (1000 meters) of Ribera del Duero in the Burgos area.
Roast suckling pig / Casseroles / Game
- Vine age:100 years
- Soil:Clay / Stony
- ViewCherry red
- Bouquet:Spicy notes / Black fruit / Higly aromatic / Scrubland / Blackberries / Blueberries / Clove
- Mouth:Structured / Voluminous / Marked tannins
- Optimum serving temperature:Between 15ºC and 17ºC
- Decanting:Decanting is recommended
- Drinking and storing:Drink now or keep until 2032